K & A virtual tutors reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time. Clients will be notified with any alteration or updates of the terms and conditions.
- Lessons are payable in advance to K & A virtual tutors.
- In any event of non- payment, we reserve the right to terminate your agreement.
- The client must not make direct payments to the tutor at any time, K & A virtual tutors are not liable for any payments made direct to the tutor.
Absence / class cancellation policy
- The client and the tutor are responsible for notifying one another in advance of any necessary changes to the tuition timetable. Wherever possible, and alternative date and time will be arranged.
- K & A virtual tutors operates a 24 – hour cancelation policy and reserves the right to charge the client in full if a lesson is cancelled at short notice, or if a lesson is missed.
- If you wish to no longer attend K & A virtual tutors, you must provide a 48-hour written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to obtain your remaining class fees in full.
100 % money back guarantee (refund policy)
If your child fails the exam, we will refund the 100% of your tuition fee (please find below the conditions bonded with the refund policy).
- Students must have completed minimum of 6 months with our institution, in order to train the students to achieve higher grades.
- Attendance of 95% should require during these 6 months period.
- Need to submit the scan copy of original transcript(results) to the management.
- Acceptance of our services will be taken to represent agreement to these Terms and Conditions.